The Right Compounding Pharmacy for You.
We have exciting news! With the new year we have a new name. As of January 1, 2013, NNECP is now Eastern States Compounding Pharmacy.
Our contact information will remain the same as will our commitment to providing the highest quality products and services. As always, quality service is paramount. Read more in the
Boston Globe, December 8, 2012.
We remain the only pharmacy in the state of New Hampshire with the commitment to quality to earn national accreditation through the Pharmacy Compounding Accreditation Board (PCAB). We look forward to serving you in the future.
You are unique. Over-the-counter prescriptions may not meet your specific health needs. A compounding pharmacy prepares medication formulas that take into account your special requirements to lead you on the path to better health.
Custom medication — just for you. Northern New England Compounding Pharmacy works with your physician, your veterinarian, or the healthcare practitioner of your choice to prepare compounded medications specially formulated to meet your individual needs.
Choosing the right Compounding Pharmacy is important. Look for an accreditation Pharmacy Compounding Accreditation Board to ensure your compounding pharmacy adheres to quality and practice standards. Eastern States Compounding was the first compounding pharmacy in Northern New England to receive this accreditation.
Eastern States Compounding specializes in:
- Dental Compounding.
- Bio-identical Hormone Replacement for men & women.
- Preferred Provider for TriMix Injection. Prescribed by physicians for the purposes of helping patients with Erectile Dysfunction.
- Sterile Preparations for Ophthalmology, Urology, Injectables, Inhalations, Clinical Studies, Bladder Irrigations, Hydroxyprogesterone Caproate & More...
- Autism Compounding Medication.
- Veterinary Compounding Medication.
- Pain Management Compounding Medication.
- Discontinued and commercially unavailable medicine.