Eastern States Compounding works together
with dentists and their patients to solve problems using customized medications.
As a nationally recognized and PCAB-accredited pharmacy, we use only
pharmaceutical-grade chemicals and specialized equipment to compound
medications in doses and dosage forms that are not commercially available.
By prescription, Eastern States Compounding compounds:
- lip balms for viral lesions
- topical muscle relaxants/analgesics
- topical anesthetics
- non-staining antibacterial rinses
- oral sedation in lollipops and freezer pops
- lollipops for oral thrush
- mouth rinses for aphthous ulcers or chemotherapy-induced stomatitis
- mouth rinse to stop oral bleeding during dental procedures for patients
who take anticoagulants
- dry socket preparations
- mucosal bandages” to cover ulcerated, infected, or tender mucosa
- lozenges that help to prevent gagging
- many more unique preparations and novel delivery systems
We want to optimize your dental care. Just let us know what
Dentale™ Gel was formulated by pharmacist David Rochefort and
his brother, Dr. James Rochefort, DMD. Dentale™ Gel is used as
a base to compound topical anesthetic medications. Dentists often ask
us to compound powerful combinations of drugs like tetracaine, lidocaine,
prilocaine, benzocaine, and phenylephrine using this gel. Topical anesthetics
provide pain relief that may allow for gingival recontouring and other
soft tissue procedures with little or no need for local anesthesia.
For more information, contact us.