Eastern States Compounding is excited to introduce a new and innovative topical silicone base for Scar Therapy!
PracaSilTM-Plus is a distinctive and elegant topical anhydrous silicone base that can be used alone or with various actives for the potential use in scar formulations. We have found PracaSil™-Plus to be an ideal choice for use on all types of scar tissue, including new scars, old scars, surgical scars, keloids, stretch marks or any skin conditions that would benefit from barrier protection.
It contains an Amazonian oil, Pracaxi oil. The indigenous cultures of the Amazon rain forest commonly use Pracaxi oil for dermatologic conditions and it is well recognized in that region for its potential healing properties. Pracaxi oil is rich in organic acids with antioxidant, antibacterial and antifungal properties. In the Amazon, Pracaxi oil has also been used for generations to treat skin spots, severe acne (and scars), psoriasis, and rosacea.
- Collagenase Hyaluronidase Topical Gel
- Betamethasone Valerate Tranilast Topical Gel
- Tamoxifen Citrate Tranilast Caffeine Citrated Lipoic Acid Topical Gel
- EGCg Dimethyl Sulfone Tranilast Ascorbic Acid Topical Gel
- EGCg Dimethyl Sulfone Ascorbic Acid Caffeine Topical Gel
Suggested directions: Apply to affected areas twice daily for 10-14 weeks.
Call us today at 800-964-0094 to order.